In the 1990s titanium rings appeared on the market as a fashion accessory for men. As their popularity grew and the rings became more common, jewelers began crafting titanium rings as lightweight alternatives to traditional wedding bands. Like traditional rings of gold or silver, titanium rings can be made with custom designs, inlays, and colors. But there are several other advantages to titanium wedding rings you should consider.
- Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
- Why Cobalt Rings are Gaining Popularity
- Why Are Tungsten Rings Gaining Popularity So Quickly?
- The Benefits of Titanium Wedding Rings
- Why Are Titanium Wedding Rings So Popular?
- The Huge Benefits of Titanium Jewelry
- Metallic vs. Ceramic Wedding Bands: Which ones will show that "I Do" is truly forever?
- Considering a Zirconium Wedding Ring?
- What Are Damascus Steel Rings?
Posted by Zilo Rings on 3/10/2016