Cobalt rings are gaining popularity, especially for wedding bands, and for good reason! They look and feel just like white gold but are much more affordable. Cobalt rings have the bright white color commonly associated with platinum but are much stronger and more scratch-resistant. (And unlike with white gold, cobalt will retain its shiny surface with no special coating or plating.) Cobalt rings will not chip or break. Their bright white color and luster will not fade over time and will not tarnish. Cobalt is much whiter than tungsten or titanium and cobalt rings can be easily polished.
- Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
- Why Cobalt Rings are Gaining Popularity
- Why Are Tungsten Rings Gaining Popularity So Quickly?
- The Benefits of Titanium Wedding Rings
- Why Are Titanium Wedding Rings So Popular?
- The Huge Benefits of Titanium Jewelry
- Metallic vs. Ceramic Wedding Bands: Which ones will show that "I Do" is truly forever?
- Considering a Zirconium Wedding Ring?
- What Are Damascus Steel Rings?
Posted by Zilo Rings on 6/8/2016